Southwest Family Guidance Center, a growing and thriving counseling agency with offices in Albuquerque, Corrales, Santa Fe, Los Lunas, and Las Cruces, is currently hiring for the following positions:
- Contract Therapist in Albuquerque
- Contract Therapist in Las Cruces
- Contract Therapist in Los Lunas
- MST Therapist in Bernalillo, Sandoval, Santa Fe, Sandoval, Valencia, and Torrance Counties (Details Here)
- Office & School-based Therapist for Albuquerque, Corrales and surrounding area
- MST-PSB (Multisystemic Therapy-Problem Sexual Behavior) in Torrance County
Successful candidates must have a current, active counseling or social work license: LADAC, LMHC, LPCC, LAMFT, LMFT, LMSW, LISW or LCSW. Work will be school based and/or office based, working with children and young adults ages 5-18 and their families. The ideal candidate will be able to commit to 20+ client contact hours each week.
Required attributes include, but are not limited to: the ability to maintain confidentiality at all times; a proactive work ethic; reliability and dependability; superior written and verbal communication skills; and proficient computer skills including experience with Microsoft Office Suite applications.
Compensation rates are based on licensure level and will be discussed during the interview process.
Interested candidates should email a cover letter and current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.