FREE Two Day Seminar | $1,000 Value | 10 CEU’s | Food Provided
Professionals: Become a Certified Thriving Kids Instructor!
Parents: Become a Certified Parent Coach!
Learn how to teach and promote trauma and developmentally-informed parenting skills and become a certified instructor for the Thriving Kids parenting curriculum.
This valuable training is provided free of charge by Southwest Family Guidance Center & Institute with the support of the Healthy Transitions grant, in collaboration with CYFD and Apex. Anyone from Valencia, Rio Arriba, or Santa Fe county who want to build a strong foundation in trauma and developmentally-informed care is welcome to attend. Complete both days of training and receive a Thriving Kids instructor certification plus additional support and consultation to implement the program in your community.
The Thriving Kids curriculum can be utilized in multiple settings, including: home visits, clinical agencies, Child Protective Services & Juvenile Justice settings, schools, community centers, religious organizations, child care organizations, and early childhood development centers.
• Effects of trauma, abuse, and neglect on healthy development
• Trauma assessment techniques
• Interpersonal neurobiology
• The ARC Model
• Neurosequental Model of Therapeutics
• Intervention strategies that promote developmental growth and well-being
• Introduction to the Thriving Kids parenting curriculum
• Delivery and implementation of the Thriving Kids parenting curriculum
WHEN & WHERE
Rio Arriba & Santa Fe Counties
July 28 & 29, 9:00am–4:00pm
July 25 & 26, 9:00am–4:00pm
Space Is Limited! RSVP today:
Nathan Hoge, Program Development Manager
Southwest Family Guidance Center & Institute
(505) 301-5811 | email@example.com