Positions Available In Torrance County, NM for contract Multi-systemic Therapist (MST). MST training will be provided.
Master’s degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling or related area.
LICENSURE REQUIREMENTS (one or more of the following): LAMFT,LMHC, LADAC, LPCC, LMFT, LISW, LCSW, LMSW
Multi-systemic Therapy (MST) is an evidence-based treatment model that strives to promote behavior change in a youth’s natural environment, leveraging the strengths of each system to facilitate change (family, peers, school, neighborhood, and organizations.) As an intensive family and community-based treatment model, the focus is on the many causes underlying serious delinquent behavior in youth who are at potential risk for out-of-home placement. Interested persons may locate additional information about this treatment model at mstservices.com.
• Assessment, treatment & collaboration with youth, families & community systems
• Provide treatment in the home and community
• Function as part of an MST team. Participate in weekly supervision & consultation
• Maintain flexible schedules to accommodate the needs of the family
• Tailor treatments for the unique needs of the family and its members
• Have small caseloads to facilitate multiple weekly sessions if needed
Compensation rates are based on licensure level and will be discussed during the interview process.
Interested candidates should email a cover letter and current resume to email@example.com.