Medical Insurance Billing Supervisor Wanted For Albuquerque
Interested? Please email:
Southwest Family Guidance Center has an opening in Albuquerque for a Medical Insurance Billing Supervisor.
This position oversees the timely and accurate submission and processing of insurance claims and invoices to other payers. The Insurance Billing Supervisor manages accounts receivable, including client self-pay accounts.
- Manages insurance billing team: trains, coaches, and supports
- Identifies trends in billing issues and collaborates with other departments to develop solutions
- Manages relationships with insurance companies and other stakeholders and third-party resources
- Assists with periodic audits (intake, client accounts, user maintenance, etc.) and collaborates as needed with other departments (e.g., QA) on audits
- Oversees insurance billing Accounts Receivable and works denied claims
- Oversees individual client Accounts Receivable (statements, client balances)
- Provides training to clinical staff regarding billing policies and procedures
- Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings and conferences as needed
- Performs related duties as required and assigned
- Bachelor’s degree
- Technical capacity: Word, Excel, E-Mail, collaborative tools such as Google Docs
- 3+ years’ billing experience
- English as primary language (Spanish a plus)
- Authorized to work in the US
Southwest Family Guidance Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.