Medical Insurance Billing Supervisor Wanted For Albuquerque
Interested? Please email:
Southwest Family Guidance Center has an opening in the Santa Fe/Rio Arriba for a Program Manager.
The Program Manager is responsible for administration and development of the Fostering Families Program. This position supports stakeholder development, through direct client interaction and the coaching of agency staff in building relationships and making client presentations.
- Supervises a team of non-clinical staff (e.g., CSWs)
- Tracks referrals and referral status
- Performs research and creates training materials
- Delivers program training to non-clinical staff
- Participates in development of program materials
- Participates in and leads stakeholder/client presentations
- Develops relationships with stakeholders; provides coaching to therapists and CSWs in program-specific areas
- Generates billing reports and reviews with SWFGC staff
- Serves as a backup to Program Director if needed (at program meetings, stakeholder meetings, etc.)
- Participates in agency meetings or meetings with stakeholders or other community partners as required
- Master’s degree in education, counseling, family services, or related field
- Current LMHC, LMFT, LMSW, LISW, LPC, LPCC, LCSW, etc. or other license accepted by the State of New Mexico for the provision of counseling or social work
- Technical capacity: Word, Excel, E-Mail, collaborative tools such as Google Docs, and other data programs
- Participation in SWFGC Leadership Academy (currently enrolled or completed)
- Fluent in reading, writing, and speaking English (Spanish or Navajo a plus)
- Reliable transportation
- Ability and willingness to engage in moderate day travel
- Authorized to work in the US
- Passing CYFD and any other required entity-specific (e.g. school district) background check
Southwest Family Guidance Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.