Thriving Kids™ Parenting Curriculum is an intensive parenting curriculum designed to improve over all family health and success. The program is presented by the Southwest Family Guidance Center and is trauma and developmentally informed. Much of the program is based on the latest research and work in Interpersonal Neurobiology.
Our Mission is to deliver an intensive training program that increases empathy, enhances parenting skills, and contributes to the health, happiness and safety of every family member.
Families that can benefit:
• Families with an open case with Child Protective Services
• Families at risk of Child Protective Services involvement
• Court-referred families
• Families with a child in out-of-home placement
• Families working toward reunification
What the program includes:
• Individual Therapy
• Family Therapy
• Group Therapy (psycho-education and process therapy)
• Parenting & Life Skills Coaching
For more information, please contact (505) 830 1871.