- This event has passed.
Training: Diagnosing & Providing Intakes for School Based Child/Adolescent Clients
September 16, 2016 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
This training by Claire Kyllo, LCSW is designed to help therapists that school-based therapy to feel more comfortable doing their own intakes with parents and students, and providing an appropriate diagnosis. Meet in Dr. Pierce’s Office. 3 CEUs provided.
- Intake paperwork
- All sections of the new BIOIA on Welligent
- Handling parent questions and concerns at the intake
- Dealing with the Medicaid portal and insurance issues
- Appropriate use of APS funds to pay for student treatment
- Items to consider when assigning diagnosis to a student
- Any additional questions regarding intakes and diagnoses